2023 PLAYER & CHEERLEADER REGISTRATION
Welcome (or welcome back!) to the Twin City Tigers youth football club! Registration for players and cheerleaders is now open. Please be sure to complete the following instructions to ensure your child has a spot on the team for 2023. Our rosters have a limited number of spots, and it is first-come, first-serve.
REGISTRATION TO-DO LIST:
1. COMPLETE THE SIGN-UP FORM ON THIS PAGE: Every child must be registered using this form, even if your child is a returning player. To add additional players/cheerleaders, click the "Add player/cheerleader" button after the birth certificate information on the form. You can add as many as needed.
2. SUBMIT PAYMENT: You must submit payment via credit card on our online form, unless you have made other arrangements with a member of the Tigers governing board. Please keep in mind that your child's registration will not be processed until we have received payment.
3. MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Each tackle player must attend open sign-up and equipment pickup at One Normal Plaza in order to secure their spot on the appropriate roster on Fri., July 21 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. or Sat., July 22 from 8:00 to 10:00 A.M. Flag players and cheerleaders need not attend.
- Tackle Football Registration Fee: $125.00
- Cheerleader Registration Fee: $100
- Flag Football Registration Fee: $100.00 (includes t-shirt)
There will be NO REFUNDS issued after equipment has been received and the first week of practice has been completed.